Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I need YOUR help!


Dear Family and Friends,

I am writing this letter with an immense amount of excitement as I have been offered an amazing and unique opportunity through my church. This summer they are taking a team to Bolivia on a ten-day mission trip and because I truly have a heart for missions, I feel God is calling me to participate.

Our team will be leaving in June to go to Bolivia where we will be ministering through several outreaches.  We will have an opportunity to meet and minister to high school and college students, as well as support churches planted by previous teams. This is a mission after my own heart because of the passion I have for my generation. It is such a blessing to be able to minister to people who are in the same situations God has delivered me from. Not only will I be able to help in the transformation of other lives but I am fully certain that my life will also be forever changed. I believe this opportunity will strengthen my relationship with God.

In order to be a part of this mission I need your help. As a team member, I need to raise $2,500; the first $1,250 must be in by April 19th, and the remaining amount by May 17th. I am asking that you and anyone you know help me by partnering with me through a gift of $100, $50 or $25. However, if God is not laying one of those amounts on your heart, I appreciate any gift you are able to offer. As my partner, you not only invest in the Great Commission, but together we will have a ministry that will reach people all over the world.

Whether you are led to donate or not I do ask that you keep myself and my team in your prayers. This is a time that God is going to stretch us and deepen our faith as He prepares us for His mission. Please pray for our perseverance, for His provision, and for souls to be saved in Bolivia. Pray for the advancement of His kingdom.

I will follow up with you in approximately one week to ensure you’ve received my message. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please feel free to call, text, or email me. I would love to connect with you!

Giving Options:
Checks – Made out to Every Nation using my mission I.D. 100324008
**If you would like to send a check email me & I will get you an address to send it to! zkayy41@gmail.com**

My prayers are with you. Thanks so much for your support.
Love, Zakia Alcantara 

No comments:

Post a Comment