Saturday, February 16, 2013

I discovered a new song today!

Well, this afternoon I'm just talking to Jesus. Whining & complaining (like His children do at times) about this season of waiting He has me in. I want Him to move now, and He just keeps saying "Be still & know that I am God," "wait for Him [expectantly]," "your strength will come in settling down in complete dependence on Me," and that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the verses He's given me. I digress. Anyway, when I finished I walked back into my room and the Praise & Worship Pandora station just so happened (totally NOT a coincidence. God speaks, we just have to listen!) to be playing this song.... 


Perfect right? A stern smack for complaining, but such a loving embrace saying "TRUST ME!" If you are in a time of waiting, please know that God is faithful! He is not a God that can lie or renege on His promises. He will do what He told you He would do. That marriage will happen, children will come, your business will open, He'll make a way for school, and whatever else He's promised will come. Trust His timing. He's just preparing us for the promise He is taking us into. He is pruning, chiseling, and transforming in this time. Embrace it! Praise Him through this storm. It's not easy, and sometimes it hurts. BUT it will transform your perspective. I hope this song encourages you while you wait. 

I love you <3. 

"Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment